The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (www.fraunhofer.com) currently operates 76 institutes and research institutions throughout Germany and is the world’s leading applied research organization. Around 30,000 employees work with an annual research budget of 2.9 billion euros.
What you will do
Support us to actively shape the future of autonomous systems. Contribute to enabling dependable AI-based vehicles, machines, and production facilities (link). In addition, with us you will collaborate with the world’s best scientists. Your results will come alive in products of leading companies, and thereby you will take your part in shaping a safe future. Just take a look at: https://www.iks.fraunhofer.de/en.html.
What you bring to the table
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar studies
- Communication and cooperation skills
- Interest and curiosity to pursue scientific research
- Highly motivated with an independent way of working and a critical thinking mindset
- Experience as a project manager is required (senior)
- Preferably, initial experience in the area of safety
- Knowledge in the area of software engineering
- Programming experience (e.g. Java, Python, C/C++, etc.)
- Good language skills in German and English
What you can expect
- Your chance to actively shape the future
- A unique combination of excellent science and industrial application
- The possibility to pursue a Phd or further academic carrier in the area of safety-critical systems
- Gain insight into various industrial sectors and companies
- A systematic training program, which will accelerate your professional and personal development
- Flexible compatibility of private life and work (according to the TVöD – the public-sector collective wage agreement, holiday entitlement of 30 days, flexible working hours, compensatory working time, accessibility to a day care center, holiday care for children, etc.).
The weekly working time is 39 hours. We value and promote the diversity of our employees' skills and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of age, gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, sexual orientation and identity. Appointment, remuneration and social security benefits based on the public-sector collective wage agreement (TVöD).
With its focus on developing key technologies that are vital for the future and enabling the commercial utilization of this work by business and industry, Fraunhofer plays a central role in the innovation process. As a pioneer and catalyst for groundbreaking developments and scientific excellence, Fraunhofer helps shape society now and in the future.
Interested? Apply online now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Technical questions will be answered gladly by
Mr. Philipp Schleiß
Phone +49 89 547088-398
All other questions will be answered gladly by our colleagues of HR via Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Published at||24. February 2022|
|Employment type||Full time, Part time|